About MindRoar Teaching Resources
Are you a teacher trying to engage and excite your students? Do you struggle to create exciting resources for SO MANY CLASSES with SO LITTLE TIME? Are you teaching outside of your trained curriculum area and don’t know where to start?
Then you’re in the right place.
At MindRoar Teaching Resources, we create the sort of resources we would LOVE to use if only we had the TIME to create them.
We aim to provide little-to-no-prep resources for teachers of English, social sciences, study skills, and information literacy.
Who am I?
My name is Mandi and I started MindRoar Teaching Resources while on maternity leave from my job as a middle and high school teacher. I’m keen to enjoy my daughter (update: and son) while they’re little (and will still let me cuddle them!).
So, I am not ready to head back to the classroom yet.
Selling teaching resources on TeachersPayTeachers is a fantastic compromise between being in the classroom and spending time with my family.
Creating resources was always one of my favourite parts of teaching. I’ve always loved the process of creating a plan of what I wanted students to learn and then making resources that get them there!
What kind of resources do we make?
We make the kind of resources we would love to have been able to make while still in the classroom – fun, engaging, different, and rigorous. But teaching full-time is no joke, and we often didn’t have time to do this.
Our products include:
- Worksheets for the free CrashCourse Study Skills YouTube videos
- Freebies such as a worksheet for the CrashCourse Literature YouTube video Why do we read?, a blank comic book strip worksheet, a couple of praise postcards for middle and high school students, a free Christmas sentence structure online game
- Worksheets for the free CrashCourse Literature YouTube videos
- Powerpoints and worksheets to teach Viking history in middle school
- Worksheets for the free CrashCourse Navigating Digital Information YouTube videos
- Back to school products such as get-to-know-you activities and reward postcards for middle and high school students
- Worksheets for the free CrashCourse Geography YouTube videos
If you haven’t been there yet, take a look at my TPT store and let me know what you think. I want to know what you like, what you hate, and what you want more of.
Connect with us:
I’d love to hear your successes with the resources – please tag us on Facebook @MindRoarTeaching Resources, follow us on Pinterest, visit our Teachers Pay Teachers store, visit us on the web, or use our hashtag #mindroarteachingresources.
If you want to contact us about a product, please use our store Q&A section or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Keep in the loop with new blog posts and products!